During the last 20 years GIS technology has played an increasing role in the Transportation sector, including supporting such key business functions as asset management, navigation, route optimisation, and real time vehicle tracking.
Forte Consulting has worked with both private and public sector organisations to implement spatially enabled Transportation solutions that meet their evolving needs and deliver business value. We have extensive knowledge and experience in a number of areas within the Transportation sector, including:
- Single Line Street Network Modeling
- Linear Referencing Systems
- Address Data Modeling
- Route Optimisation/Fleet Management
- Ports and Harbours / Maritime Navigation
In addition to our domain knowledge in the above areas, Forte also possesses the technical abilities to implement these solutions via a broad range of emerging mobile platforms and devices to ensure field staff benefit fully from the customer’s investment.
Our team has developed solutions for the following Transportation sector clients:
- British Columbia Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure
- Port Metro Vancouver
- Canadian Coast Guard
- School Board of London, Ontario